Advanced Car Mount System for Apple iPhone 3G / iPod Touch 2nd Generation - 360 degrees rotating flexible Neck, built-in cutting edge FM Transmitter

วันอังคารที่ 18 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2552 ·

Buy Cheap Advanced Car Mount System for Apple iPhone 3G / iPod Touch 2nd Generation - 360 degrees rotating flexible Neck, built-in cutting edge FM Transmitter


Buy Low Price From Here Now

Perfect for professionals and consumers that demand the best and need to always be prepared with reliable, long lasting products Accessory Power products are manufactured to the highest of quality standards. Guaranteed to meet or exceed OEM specifications. 3 Year Manufaturer Waranty. Works with all latest generation of ipod/ iphone players/ cell phones
Readmore

Technical Details

- Superior Mount design combines 3 most important features in just one unit : holds, charges & plays Apple Ipod Video /Nano / Iphone, 3G, iPOD touch
- iPhone specific feature: Hands-free calling , Music Automatically Fades out when Call Comes in and Resumes.
- Transmitter features LCD screen and best quality sound in today's FM transmitter technology ; Bendable Flexible Neck makes it suitable.
- Simple to use: plug into cigaretter lighter adapter -charge and play; Color: Black
- Includes complimentary LCD screen film protector
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
 "It does not work all that well" 2009-08-18
By Duce
I bought this unit knowing it was a compromise to having a direct connection to my stock sound system.

I have a 2008 Tacoma.



The unit stays in the 12v receptacle very well, however, the flex cable is limited in the contortions it can make - it springs back substantially.



The FM signal is strong enough to keep a clear signal to the radio. My big gripe is that the unit has a gross amount of slurring in the vocal range. "S" sounds are extraordinarily annoying. The overall sound quality was compressed enough to make my iPhone sound AM-ish.



I never got the hands free feature to work. Friends could hear me but I could never hear them.



Look elsewhere!!!

DWH



Customer Buzz
 "clear FM transmission" 2009-08-18
By Michael A. Asmussen (Groton, CT USA)
If you focus only on the cost and the fact that the FM transmitter is REALLY clear and strong, this is a great product for you!



Forget about the "hands-free" feature. it doesn't work. But if all you need is to play your music, podcasts and other stuff, this works!





Customer Buzz
 "Excellent value for the money" 2009-08-17
By John French (Vermont, USA)
This brand isn't as well known as Belkin and some of the other big names, so I was a little skeptical before purchasing. However, I'm very pleased with this product. As a charging cradle it works well enough, and the FM transmitter is more powerful than the smaller stand-alone ones (always a plus). The cradle grip holds the iPhone solidly in place- it never leaves the cradle even when I'm driving on really bouncy roads. My only complaint about it is that the rubber grip on the plug, which holds the entire cradle in position, doesn't keep the thing from rotating down and to the side on really sharp turns. The flex-neck is very sturdy though, so as long as you're not a stunt driver or taking corners way too fast it stays where you want and works just fine.



Overall, I'd say this car mount performs just as well as those from the bigger brand names, and costs considerably less. For the price, you simply can't beat it.

Customer Buzz
 "I read a ton of reviews for FM Transmitters, this one is the best bang for your buck!" 2009-08-17
By M. Thomas (San Diego, CA USA)
I used to own the old Monster iCarPlay Wireless FM Transmitter. It was cool, but not awesome...and it didn't charge my new iPhone 3GS. So I did some research for a few days into which new FM transmitter was the best one. I was a lil leery of buying something off brand. But when you read the reviews for the name brand transmitters that work with the iphone 3GS they are all terrible. So I went with this one...and I am really impressed!



Its really powerful and really good for the money. Its so powerful that is blocked the GPS signal from reaching my Magellan Roadmate 1212. Couldn't figure out why the GPS stopped working, until I turned this thing off and voila, the GPS started trackin satellites again. So, no mistake it is powerful and if you need your GPS--I just use maps on my iphone, the GPS is my fiancees, so i don't even use it--then you may wanna reconsider this purchase. Don't know if all GPSs fail, but this one did. But this thing takes over a station way better then my old crappy monster and the clarity is much better. I tune it to 98.5 in southern cali. As far as sound, you do have to remember this is a transmitter, so its not going to be perfect CD quality sound. Buts its really friggin close! Especially if you have good quality MP3s. My 256kbps MP3s sound awesome...my 128kbps sounds ok. But I should be ripping or DLing everything in 256kbps and up anyway, so thats my bad.



The build quality is great for the price. The bending arm is study and strong, and holds my iphone where it should be. The side pads are really tight like some other reviewers said, but it assures a good grip. The company included a second rubbery washer that fits over the car lighter adapter incase the first one wears out, so that was cool. I haven't used the speakerphone/audio cable yet. I have a bluetooth earpiece, so I just talk through that, no need for the speakerphone abilities. And the unit turns on and off for cars with always on lighters.



Overall I am very happy with the purchase and I definitely recommend this product!

Customer Buzz
 "Waste of $" 2009-08-16
By K. Chung
Tried to use this product. Only heard static. When I unplugged it to try in another car, end of the plug fell apart and is still stuck in outlet.


Images Product

Buy Advanced Car Mount System for Apple iPhone 3G / iPod Touch 2nd Generation - 360 degrees rotating flexible Neck, built-in cutting edge FM Transmitter Now

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

Sponsors

buy ipod
 

IcyBlue | Copyright © 2009 - Cheap discount Hdtv 1080p