Buy Low Price From Here Now
USB Data Cable + USB Car Charger + USB Home Charger + Black Rubber Silicone Skin Case + Elastic Armband + Clear Reusable LCD Screen ALl the accessories for iPod, Package includes: Protector + White 3.5mm Stereo Headset for Apple Ipod Touch Itouch 8GB 16GB 32GB 2G 2nd Generation
Readmore
Technical Details
- This Combo Pack Includes: One Skin Case, One USB Car Charger, One USB Home Charger, One Screen Protector, One USB Data Cable, One Armband, One Headset- Charger: Input: 100V - 240V (U.S. & World Standard) (50~60Hz/180mA).Output: 7.6V / 800mA
- Case: Custom made to fit your phone perfectly. Easy installation, just dress on your phone without any tools. Screen Protector
- Armband: Simply, slip the armband through the back of your case and secure it comfortably around your arm. Headset
- Cable: Brand new non-OEM. 2-In-1 Features: Hotsysnc & Charging. Connect your iPod with your PC/Laptop by USB port.
See more technical details
By Anthony Violini (Orlando Florida)
I ordered the items Friday Aug. 14 and i recieved it Tuesday Aug. 18. Items are very good and definitely worth the money. 5 Stars all the way.
By GMacK28 (CA, USA)
While the components are a bit cheezy in look and feel, the price is great and it works. The armband is crap if you plan to jog or workout with it on.
By Mommy101
The ear pieces that come with the iPod are uncomfortable and tend to fall out a lot. I love the earpieces that came in this set. I also like being able to charge my iPod on vacation without having to bring my computer. I haven't tried the arm band and case yet but I'm looking forward to using them to take my iPod to the gym. I used the clear cover on my iPod - it's a bit tricky to put on without getting any dust under the cover but after a few tries and the use of tape to remove little pieces of dust, I was able to get the cover on with a clear screen (no bubbles or debris). Would recommend this to friends - a nice supplement to the iPod Touch.
By T. Bastin
Considering the very low price, my expectations were accordingly low... until I read the other reviews on the product, which led me to believe I was in for some stellar deal - so I went ahead and ordered it.
First off, this order arrived VERY quickly... faster than the UPS-shipped order I placed within the same hour, to be sure. However, based on the look of the dilapidated USPS Mili-Pac (TM) it arrived in, it looked like the guys in the seller's packaging and shipment department decided to play a friendly game of catch with it, possibly followed by basketball and a little football practice. In other words, the Mili-Pac was all but torn to shreds, frankly, and this did not make a very good first impression... I was even a little hesitant to pick it up off my porch for fear of what it might be until I saw the return address. Regardless, the actual products inside did arrive, and quickly. So allow me to expound on those...
- Silicone skin case: Nothing to write home about. Just a generic iPod Touch skin, though I think it was actually designed with the iPhone in mind, as it has a small hole where the iPhone's earpiece would be. Regardless, it does what it needs to do, fits the iPod Touch just fine, and has the slots in the back for the included elastic wrist strap.
- USB car charger: Now this one scared me a little bit... Not only was it just rolling around inside the package without any individual wrapping, it also sports a curious little brown stain along one side... It's barely noticeable, but it's there, and I'm careful not to touch it until I can find some means of removing it. The charger does, however, seem to work all right at least, so no worries there.
- USB home charger: Fine and dandy. Does what it's supposed to, though do note that it doesn't charge as fast as plugging your iPod Touch into your Mac/PC.
- Screen protector: Individual packaging reads "Professional ScreenGUARD", also appears to be designed with the iPhone in mind (an iPhone is pictured on the package), has a sticker reading "For iTouch" inconspicuously stuck onto said packaging, and appears to hail from some nation in eastern Asia. It does, however, work just fine, and fits the iPod Touch as well as it would fit an iPhone... though calling it "re-usable" is being a bit generous.
- USB data cable: Not much to go wrong with here. It is what it claims to be, and operates accordingly.
- Elastic armband: An elastic armband. Attach to an appropriate iPod Touch silicone skin case and wear on arm or wrist to free both hands and pockets.
- 3.5mm stereo headset: Threw them out shortly after fitting one earbud in. Absolute trash, but the description never claims they're anything special. Oh, and they come with cushioned covers that seem infallibly absorbent of earwax.
So in summary, for the price, it's no bad buy... but frankly, I wish I'd gotten it all for free. Then I wouldn't feel bad about throwing away the headset or sanitizing the car charger.
Go for it if you really want to , but if I ever need these things again, I'll be looking elsewhere.
By S. Eberhart
I needed this package for my ipod touch 2G. I bought it about 3 months ago, and everything still works. I thought it was a great little package to get started using the ipod.
Images Product
Buy USB Data Cable + USB Car Charger + USB Home Charger + Black Rubber Silicone Skin Case + Elastic Armband + Clear Reusable LCD Screen Protector + White 3.5mm Stereo Headset for Apple Ipod Touch Itouch 8GB 16GB 32GB 2G 2nd Generation Now

แสดงความคิดเห็น